(Pre-School to Kindergarten)
(Grade 1 to Grade 8)
9-11 months / Grade
Fee & Scholarship:
Flexible payment and scholarship.
IEG Campus is a leading global education service provider that drives success for our learners and partners. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to learners with our global network partners.
IEG Campus works with leading universities across the UK, Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australasia. We nurture ambitious learners from diversiﬁed academic backgrounds and prepare them for success at their chosen education institution through our Study Abroad Centres, Learning Centres, and IEG Schools located globally. These outposts are fully equipped with the latest teaching and learning technologies that enable learners to succeed in their education endeavours borderless through a “Digital Lifestyle Campus “ concept.
IEG Online provides universal access to the world’s best education, partnering with top universities and organisations to oﬀer courses online/blended. IEG Campus’s Digital Education System is an innovative use of digital tools and technologies during the teaching and learning process which enhances the learners learning experiences.
The Canadian curriculum designed and developed for elementary learners offers high-quality online courses to fit your child’s education needs.
Students all around the world are encouraged as you and your family will find these online courses an excellent supplement or alternative to traditional schooling.
Via Linklearn Canada we offer systems that include
- Student, Teacher & Institutional login levels,
- Pre-prepared Assignments/ Assessments,
- Automated real-time marking of student-submitted work,
- Answer keys for teachers,
- Interactive Assignment Submission/ Marking/
- Real-time reports,
- Quiz report,
- Assignment reports,
- Download and upload assignments,
- Collaborative interaction,
- Live teacher,
- Library and
Our courses help parents and guardians to organize, plan, and pace their child’s learning.
Subject matter experts design course and these graded courses include Science, Maths and Language studies.
All courses are entirely self-contained where all lessons, exercises, activities, tests, and assignments can be found and completed Online. Students can enroll and begin at any time of year and progress through the course(s) at a pace that best suits them. Our teachers provide students interaction, feedback and reports of performances daily.
Each course includes:
- Detailed course outline & lessons
- Practice activities
- Assignments and quizzes
- Solution documents (where applicable)
- Tools to track student achievement
- Graded by a qualified and Canadian teacher who will mark all activities and assignments, answer course and content-related questions, submit progress reports. (Additional fees apply)
- Set your schedule and work at your own pace
- Build your personal unique learning experience
- Choose to complete the course with a certified teacher or with a parent
- Monitor your child’s learning with a separate parent login
- Complete the course entirely online
- Access course content 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Additional online Co-Curriculum activities are also available where students can engage in a wide of activities that develop character, foster friendships and promote leadership and personal fulfillment.
We offer Online Co-curricular activities include such as coding, robotics, art club, chess club and a literary magazine. Additional co-curriculum activities encourage students to be engaged in service to their local communities and beyond. The highly flexible ‘anywhere, anytime, anyplace’ aspects of this program allows pupils to participate in these activities throughout the week.
Speak to our education counselors today for further information! Call us to find out more about a collaborative learning centre in your area.
Thank you for your interest in
IEG Elementary School
For in-depth program details,
Ready to apply?
Still not convinced?