Term of Use
By accessing IEG Campus’s website, you agree to be bound by the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree to comply with the regulations of using the website, whether as a guest or registered user. The materials contained in this website are protected by the laws of the Federal Republic of Malaysia and under the jurisdiction of the court of Malaysia.
All contents, organisation, layouts, texts, documents, databases, graphics, designs, compilations, photographs, pictures, drawings, videos, sound recordings and other materials related to the website are works protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
1. Reproduction or use of part and/or all of the content of this website in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing, copying, modifying, publishing, creating derivative works from, framing and using on another website) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- you must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, use or copy anything from this site;
- you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them or providing hypertext links to them.
2. Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials temporarily (information or software) on IEG Campus’s website for non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you shall not:
- modify or copy the materials or both;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (exhibition);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on IEG Campus’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or duplicate the materials on any different server.
The materials on IEG Campus’s website are provided “as is”. IEG Campus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of the commerciality (of text, data, graphic, images, layout, photographs, sounds, animations, music and videos), fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. IEG Campus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IEG Campus be liable for any damages and liability arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on IEG Campus’s website, even if IEG Campus or its authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
IEG Campus shall not be responsible and liable for all of the sites linked to the IEG Campus website and the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by IEG Campus of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
SITE TERM OF USE MODIFICATIONS
Any claim relating to IEG Campus’s website shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Federal Republic of Malaysia, and the court of Malaysia shall have jurisdiction over the claim.
You acknowledge and agree that all content, photos, and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by IEG Campus, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
E-MAILS & CORRESPONDENCES
Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of IEG Campus and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. IEG Campus is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.