Online / Blended Weekend intensive delivery
ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. Our certification programs, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
As a non-profit social enterprise, ICDL Foundation benefits from the unique support of experts from national computer societies and partners worldwide to develop vendor-independent standards that define the skills and knowledge required to use digital technology effectively. We work with education and training partners, local and regional authorities, national governments, international development organisations as well as public and private sector employers in all sectors, in the delivery of our programs.
The quality and reputation of ICDL is built on over twenty years of experience in delivering our certification programs to over 16 million people and in more than 40 languages worldwide, with more than 2.5 million ICDL tests taken annually. Our success is maintained by our ongoing innovation in certification program development, our commitment to rigorous test design methodologies, and consistent adherence to our quality assurance standards.
ICDL Foundation supports the initiatives of National Operators of the program in Europe and the Arab States from our headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and our ICDL Europe office in Brussels, Belgium. We have also established three regional operations – ICDL Africa (based in Rwanda), ICDL Asia (based in Singapore) and ICDL Americas (based in Panama). All ICDL Foundation operations work closely with regional, national and local partners to develop the global network of ICDL Accredited Test Centres.
The Advanced Spreadsheets 3.0 module sets out advanced skills that can be used to produce sophisticated reports, perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, and improve productivity when using a spreadsheet application.
In a data driven world, understanding how to use a versatile tool like a spreadsheet can be invaluable. Spreadsheet skills are essential in a range of areas, from learning, education and research, to business. The Advanced Spreadsheets module covers topics like displaying data in charts, analysing data using tables and scenarios, validating data, working more productively, and working collaboratively. It is ideal for anyone who needs to know how to go further than simple formulas in spreadsheet tools.
|Formulas and functions|
|Validating and auditing|
What are the benefits of this module?
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a spreadsheet application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to produce better reports with deeper data analysis.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges and macros.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Compare and merge spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
ICDL Advanced Spreadsheets
For in-depth program details,
Ready to apply?
Still not convinced?