Online / Blended Weekend intensive delivery
ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. Our certification programs, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
As a non-profit social enterprise, ICDL Foundation benefits from the unique support of experts from national computer societies and partners worldwide to develop vendor-independent standards that define the skills and knowledge required to use digital technology effectively. We work with education and training partners, local and regional authorities, national governments, international development organisations as well as public and private sector employers in all sectors, in the delivery of our programs.
The quality and reputation of ICDL is built on over twenty years of experience in delivering our certification programs to over 16 million people and in more than 40 languages worldwide, with more than 2.5 million ICDL tests taken annually. Our success is maintained by our ongoing innovation in certification program development, our commitment to rigorous test design methodologies, and consistent adherence to our quality assurance standards.
ICDL Foundation supports the initiatives of National Operators of the program in Europe and the Arab States from our headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and our ICDL Europe office in Brussels, Belgium. We have also established three regional operations – ICDL Africa (based in Rwanda), ICDL Asia (based in Singapore) and ICDL Americas (based in Panama). All ICDL Foundation operations work closely with regional, national and local partners to develop the global network of ICDL Accredited Test Centres.
The Advanced Presentation 3.0 module sets out advanced knowledge relating to planning and designing presentations, as well as the skills needed to produce advanced presentations using a presentation application.
Whether pitching a product or service to a client in the business world, presenting research findings or new projects in the academic world, , or simply sharing your knowledge with others, having the skills to make effective presentations can be key to getting your point across. The Advanced Presentation module is aimed at anyone looking to get more from their presentations, and covers essential topics like planning your presentation, working with master templates for slides, using graphical objects, charts and diagrams, including video and audio, and working more productively with presentation software.
|Slide masters and templates|
|Charts and diagrams|
What are the benefits of this module?
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a presentation application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand target audience, venue and technical considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and themes, and work with slide master layouts.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools. Use alternative text for accessibility.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert audio and video, create audio and screen recordings, and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data. Use password protection to secure a presentation.
- Work with custom slide shows and apply slide show settings. Use presenter view and control a slide show.
ICDL Advanced Presentation
For in-depth program details,
Ready to apply?
Still not convinced?