Master of Business Administration
February, July and November
Full Time: 1 year (Minimum) or
Part Time : 2 years (Minimum)
Online / Blended Weekend intensive delivery
Fee & Scholarship:
Flexible payment and scholarship.
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) was established on 18 December 1997 and is one of the first private universities in Malaysia. UNIRAZAK is wholly-owned by Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra, which also owns Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB). Since 2012, UNIRAZAK has been under the leadership and guidance of our esteemed Chancellor, YABhg. Tun Ahmad Sarji bin Abdul Hamid.
UNIRAZAK is known for its coveted degrees which were jointly-developed in partnership with globally renowned professional bodies. This unique approach enabled its students to obtain dual publications: a degree and accreditation by professional bodies relevant to their chosen fields be they in accounting, management, taxation and Islamic banking & finance. To date, UNIRAZAK’s programme partners include CPA Australia, Chartered Management Institute of United Kingdom (CMI), Malaysian Association of Tax Accountants (MATA), Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM), Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM), Malaysian Institute of Insurance (MII) and others. Today, UNIRAZAK is firmly established as ‘Kuala Lumpur’s Premier School of Business, Government & Education’.
UNIRAZAK meets the highest standards for tertiary education and has been awarded MSC-status and SIRIM certification ISO 9001:2000. In 2017, UNIRAZAK achieved 4-star ratings for MYRA and SETARA and was bestowed the Ministry of Education’s Grand Award for ‘Entrepreneurial Private University of the Year’ in 2015.
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (GSB)
Graduate School of Business (GSB) helps to realize the university’s aspiration to be a centre that provides high quality education and training of managerial leaders with internationally acclaimed recognitions and accreditations. As a centre of excellence in postgraduate business education, GSB specializes in providing business and management related program which are relevant and purposeful in meeting the current and future needs of the industry. The program are designed to provide real world practical learning experiences that incorporate both hard and soft skills as well as to be intellectually stimulating with well-grounded theories on business and management. GSB is home to a wide variety of specialized postgraduate academic program that set themselves apart from the staple program offerings found at many universities. Such program include Master of Management, the first MBA (Online) in SEA with secured anti-cheating Virtual Exam Centre and specialized MBAs accredited by Chartered Manager Institute (CMI), United Kingdom (UK) like MBA (Leadership), MBA (Services Management) and MBA (Retail and Hypermarket). With CMI Program, graduates will be certified up to Level 7 Chartered Manager status, the first ever in Malaysia. We also offer research program such as Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy.
Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration course is a full-online program and available to student across Malaysia and around the world. The subjects under the MBA are designed to ensure that current working professionals can enhance their skills with the latest industry knowledge that fits their current career.
The MBA is now open for registration and UNIRAZAK will deliver the MBA through a dedicated customized on OpenLearning portal via IEG Campus Online Learning Portal.
UNIRAZAK MBA UNITS
The MBA program requires a total of 42 credits to complete and is divided into two parts as follows:
Elective - Choose any three courses:
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as accepted by the University Senate: or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant field; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
All applicants are required to attain any of the followings before they are accepted for admission into the program:
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- A minimum score of 550 for a paper-based total or 80 for an Internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; or
- A minimum of Grade C in First Cambridge English (FCE) minimum scale 169, or B2 in CEFR, or Pearson Test of English (PH 50-58) as required proficiency: or
- A recognized first degree undertaken in English medium; or
- Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade C (169) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 1-12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
Note: The validity period for IELTS and TOEFL is two years from the date awarded.
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Supply Chain Specialist
- MOW and Health Services Manager
- Project Heads
- Company Directors
- Financial Advisor
Thank you for your interest in
UNIRAZAK Master of Business Administration
For in-depth program details
Ready to apply?
Still not convinced?