Online / Blended Weekend intensive delivery
ICDL Foundation is an international organisation dedicated to raising digital competence standards in the workforce, education and society. Our certification programs, delivered through an active network in more than 100 countries, enable individuals and organisations to assess, build and certify their competence in the use of computers and digital tools to the globally-recognised ICDL standard.
As a non-profit social enterprise, ICDL Foundation benefits from the unique support of experts from national computer societies and partners worldwide to develop vendor-independent standards that define the skills and knowledge required to use digital technology effectively. We work with education and training partners, local and regional authorities, national governments, international development organisations as well as public and private sector employers in all sectors, in the delivery of our programs.
The quality and reputation of ICDL is built on over twenty years of experience in delivering our certification programs to over 16 million people and in more than 40 languages worldwide, with more than 2.5 million ICDL tests taken annually. Our success is maintained by our ongoing innovation in certification program development, our commitment to rigorous test design methodologies, and consistent adherence to our quality assurance standards.
ICDL Foundation supports the initiatives of National Operators of the program in Europe and the Arab States from our headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and our ICDL Europe office in Brussels, Belgium. We have also established three regional operations – ICDL Africa (based in Rwanda), ICDL Asia (based in Singapore) and ICDL Americas (based in Panama). All ICDL Foundation operations work closely with regional, national and local partners to develop the global network of ICDL Accredited Test Centres.
The Presentation module allows candidates to understand the concept of presentations and to demonstrate competence in using presentation software.
|Using the application|
|Developing a presentation|
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to use presentation software.
- Can be applied to a range of presentation software from vendor packages to ‘freeware’.
- Certifies best practice in effective presentation software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
- Use available help resources to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different built-in slide layouts, designs and themes.
- Enter, edit and format text and tables in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides and creating consistent slide content by using the master slide.
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert, edit and align pictures and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, and check and correct presentation content before printing and presenting.
For in-depth program details,
Ready to apply?
Still not convinced?