Bachelor of Business Management Entrepreneurship (Honours)
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) was established on 18 December 1997 and is one of the first private universities in Malaysia. UNIRAZAK is wholly-owned by Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra, which also owns Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB). Since 2012, UNIRAZAK has been under the leadership and guidance of our esteemed Chancellor, YABhg. Tun Ahmad Sarji bin Abdul Hamid.
UNIRAZAK is known for its coveted degrees which were jointly-developed in partnership with globally renowned professional bodies. This unique approach enabled its students to obtain dual publications: a degree and accreditation by professional bodies relevant to their chosen fields be they in accounting, management, taxation and Islamic banking & finance. To date, UNIRAZAK’s programme partners include CPA Australia, Chartered Management Institute of United Kingdom (CMI), Malaysian Association of Tax Accountants (MATA), Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM), Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM), Malaysian Institute of Insurance (MII) and others. Today, UNIRAZAK is firmly established as ‘Kuala Lumpur’s Premier School of Business, Government & Education’.
UNIRAZAK meets the highest standards for tertiary education and has been awarded MSC-status and SIRIM certification ISO 9001:2000. In 2017, UNIRAZAK achieved 4-star ratings for MYRA and SETARA and was bestowed the Ministry of Education’s Grand Award for ‘Entrepreneurial Private University of the Year’ in 2015.
BANK RAKYAT SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (BRSBE)
BRSBE was formed with the view that entrepreneurial activity is one of the pillars of a strong and vibrant economy. This unique founding school is dedicated to provide quality education in entrepreneurial leadership in Malaysia. Although big business is extremely vital for economic health and prosperity, strong cadre of SMls and SMEs is also essential to ensure a diverse economy and to provide the required support to large enterprises and the community. BRSBE recognises the fact that most of wealth accumulation is by starting one’s own business, and that great products and services begin with a single idea. Many aspiring entrepreneurs lack the knowledge and skills to convert their ideas into working solutions and practical businesses. UNIRAZAK’s collaborations with its various partners grant its graduates exemptions for various professional certifications. Students are exposed to a variety of learning approaches provided by a team of well qualified and experienced academics and professionals in various areas of entrepreneurship, business and management-related fields. BRSBE is best known for being the first of its kind to be accredited by CPA Australia for Bachelor of Accounting (Honours), along with other business programs like Bachelor of Business Management (Entrepreneurship)(Honours), Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Banking & Finance) (Honours) and Bachelor of Taxation (Honours).
Bachelor of Business Management Entrepreneurship (Honours)
This program provides and allow the opportunity to gain exposure to the world of entrepreneurship though a holistic approach to education and training that will enable you to master the skills required to do business in Malaysia and globally. UNIRAZAK is the only university in Malaysia to offer entrepreneurship as an academic program and partners with Babson College, the #1 ranked school for entrepreneurship program in the USA. We guarantee you a wealth of knowledge and an enjoyable full learning experience in entrepreneurship training at our campus, at the end of which you will be running your very own business.
IN COLLABORATION WITH BABSON COLLEGE, USA
“Babson is the educator, convener and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds”
- An Independent not-for-profit institution, Babson is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the Europe Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). In the 2014 – 2015, more than 2,100 undergraduate and 900 graduate students are attending Babson, representing more than 80 countries.
- Ranked #1 for Top Entrepreneurial programme (undergraduate) by Entrepreneur Magazine / The Princeton Review.
- Ranked #1 for Undergraduate Programme in Entrepreneurship in 1995, 1996, and 1999 to 2016 by U.S News & World Report.
UNIRAZAK BOBM Entrepreneurship (Honours) UNITS
This program requires a total of 120 credits to complete and is divided into parts as follows:
General Courses by MOHE:
Program Core Courses:
Faculty Core Courses:
Elective Courses ( Choose 4 courses):
Note: The requirement for a PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STPM.
A pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in any 2 subjects, and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
A pass at the Matriculation level, or Foundation or Pre-university with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government;
- A pass at the Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) level with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in
- Mathematics and English at SPM level; Note: The requirement for PASS in Mathematics and English at the SPM level can be excluded if the candidate obtained a credit or higher grade at STAM.
A pass at the UEC level with minimum of grade B in FIVE (5) subjects including a pass in Mathematics & English;
A Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from universities/colleges recognized by the Malaysian Government;
A pass at the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma level with minimum score of 30 points;
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government
- Diploma Kolej Vokasional (DVM)
- Executive Diploma UM
APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning)
- IELTS 5.5 or a minimum of Grade B2 (162) in First Cambridge English (FCE) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualifications recognised by MQA/Malaysian Government. Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade B2 (162) conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL) within 12 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is TWO (2) years from the date of the award.
- Credit in Mathematics at SPM level
- Business Development Manager
- Insurance Agency Owner/Manager
- New Venture Founder/Manager
- Sales Representative
- Family Business Owner/Manager
- Management Analyst
- Non-Profit Organisation Founder/ Manager
- Small Business Owner/ Manager
- Franchise Business Owner/Manager
- Management Consultant Realtor/Real Estate Manager